Fedora packages of Gtk2Hs-0.9.10 available

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Mon Nov 7 08:31:05 EST 2005

Duncan Coutts wrote:
> Version 0.9.10 is now available

Thanks for the release.

Packages for Fedora Core 4 i386 and x86_64 are now available from the Fedora
Haskell repositories: see http://haskell.org/fedora/ for more details.

Note I renamed the source package from gtk2hs to ghc-gtk2hs and the subpackages
are now ghc641-gtk2hs-* (instead of gtk2hs-ghc641-*) in preparation for
submission to Fedora Extras.  However note that the old package names are not
obsoleted currently, so you need to uninstall them by hand before yum
installing the new ones.

Cheers, Jens

ps If there is demand for FC3 packages let me know.