RFC: general sequences

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Mon May 23 08:48:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'd like to know about the space behaviour of the folds and
whether or not you need more fold variants.

I found that for AVL trees you really need a plethora of different folds
to give users proper control.
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ahey/HLibs/Data.Tree.AVL/Data.Tree.AVL.List.html

The API looks a bit simplistic at the moment in this respect.
But maybe I was unduly anal about this for AVL trees, or maybe
there's something different about your finger tree implementation.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey