Problem with Editor Combinators

bft bfotsing at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:56:43 EDT 2005

I am trying to use the EdComb library on a Windows Operating System
with Hugs98. http://www2-data.informatik.unibw-muenchen.de/EdComb/

I have a problem when loading the file ...\EdComb\Editor.lhs
The message below appears after that FranTk is well loaded :
Reading file "E:\EdComb\FranTkUtils.lhs":
ERROR "E:\EdComb\FranTkUtils.lhs":21 - Undefined type constructor "Structured"

I have searched in all the EdComb, FranTk and Hugs libraries the file
in which this data structure (Structured) is defined in vain.

I had the same problem when trying to play with the Oege de Moor's
extensible structure editor,
http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/work/oege.de.moor/
when loading the file ...\struct\Label.hs. The message below appears
(FranTk is well loaded ) :
Reading file "....\struct\ViewTypes.hs"
ERROR "....\struct\ViewTypes.hs":9 - Undefined type constructor "Structured

Can someone tell me what to do in the case?
Thank you in advance