WARNING: package dependencies

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Tue May 10 14:02:31 EDT 2005

Hello Duncan,

Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 3:26:35 PM, you wrote:

DC> GetOpt.hs:1:0
DC>     Module `GetOpt` is a mamber of package util-1.0
DC>     To compile this module, please use -ignore-package util-1.0.

from my stupid point of view, GHC must either don't confuse local
modules with modules from hslibs, or internally rename modules from
hslibs to hierarchical names like "Hslibs.GetOpt" and so on when it
imports such modules. actually, both solutions are the same :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com