Request: Open Module Resolution

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at
Tue May 10 13:25:26 EDT 2005

This was just a proof of concept.  Transitively following imports
seems straightforward to add, you just need to be able to grab the -i
flag from the compiler command line.

Not handling GHC extensions worries me more.  Is the problem that the
Lamguage.Haskell.Parser does not handle them?

If so, where can I find the parser that does?

S. Alexander Jacobson tel:917-770-6565

Do you mean the parser does not parse GHC extensions?