Small library for LZF compression

Isaac Jones ijones at
Sat Mar 12 16:30:20 EST 2005

Einar Karttunen <ekarttun at> writes:

> Hello
> Here is a small library to handle compressing
> data with LZF. Is Codec.Compression.LZF the
> correct place?

Glad to see it's cabalized! :)

Here's a hint; you can make Setup into a literate Haskell script, and
put "#!/usr/bin/env runhaskell" at the top; then you won't need the
makefile so much; people can then say ./Setup.lhs --configure, etc...

Right now maybe that only works with ghc 6.4, but #!/usr/bin/runhugs -98
will do the same thing, so maybe we need to add a little shell script
to hugs.

The reason for making it a literate script is so that the compilers
won't get upset about the #! at the top, which isn't legal haskell.

p.s. the permissions on your darcs repo are not correct:

 darcs get

darcs failed:  Failed to download URL
libcurl: HTTP error (404?)

It's actually a permission denied error.