Gtk2Hs

David Owen d_w_o at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:20:45 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have recently downloaded and installed Gtk2Hs but am having problems
running the sample programs.

I am most interested in getting the TestEmbedMoz program working.  However
when I try to compile it (either using make or ghc on the command line) it
says that the interface file for MozEmbed does not exist (cannot find
interface file for Graphics.UI.Gtk.MozEmbed).  I have tried it using both
2.4 and 2.6 of the Windows versions of Gtk+ and the corresponding Gtk2Hs
packages and neither seem to provide the file.  I have also built the
packages from source and tried to compile but to no avail.  Maybe I need to
do something wlse with the MozEmbed package file (?).  Mozilla 1.4 or
greater is installed as needed.

My second problem is running other test programs that have successfully
compiled.  For example the ButtonBox when I run it gives an "Entry Point Not
Found" error, details: "The procedure entry point
libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be located in the dynamic link
library iconv.dll".  I've tried reinstalling Gtk+ and GtkHs a few times but
it hasn't helped.

Any help with either problem would be appreciated.  I've looked at the Gtk
FAQs but didn't see any answers (unless i missed them!).

regards all

David