[Haskell-cafe] CGI module almost useless

Graham Klyne gk at ninebynine.org
Wed Jun 15 15:25:38 EDT 2005

At 16:04 15/06/05 +0200, Bjorn Bringert wrote:
>You can now use CGI programs with either CGI or FastCGI, using the same

This is excellent!  Thank you very much!

I hope I can have a go at using this really soon -- I have some other
commitments immediately, but this is just the kind of tool I would like to
deploy simple data manipulation services for which I think Haskell is
ideally suited, but didn't previously have the wherewithall to get it
accessible on the web.

Will this be part of the standard library distribution?

Graham Klyne
For email: