[Haskell-cafe] CGI module almost useless

Graham Klyne gk at ninebynine.org
Wed Jun 15 15:25:38 EDT 2005

At 16:04 15/06/05 +0200, Bjorn Bringert wrote:
>You can now use CGI programs with either CGI or FastCGI, using the same
>interface.

This is excellent!  Thank you very much!

I hope I can have a go at using this really soon -- I have some other
commitments immediately, but this is just the kind of tool I would like to
deploy simple data manipulation services for which I think Haskell is
ideally suited, but didn't previously have the wherewithall to get it
accessible on the web.

Will this be part of the standard library distribution?

#g