Haskell Matrix Library...

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 12:52:55 EDT 2005

Please CC me in to replies, as I don't seem to get all the posts sent to
the list for some reason...

I will post a basic version of the Matrix library in the next couple of
days for comments, bear in mind that my goals are:

- keep it as small as possible.
- only implement what I need now, but make sure it is extensible to cope
with other
  functions that could be added in future.
- make is as much like MatLab to use as possible within Haskell.
- whilst a strongly types matrix library may be better, there are
difficaulties to implementing
  this in haskell, but this does not remove the need for a matrix library.
  (sometimes the best is the enemy of the good!)

Keean.