System.FilePath module

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:16:53 EDT 2005

In particular I am happy with the current module. It isn't perfect but
it performs much better than many other path manipulation functions
which I have seen in various Haskell tools. I am waiting to see better
approach from people which are feeling uncomfortable with
System.FilePath.

Cheers,
  Krasimir