Time

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Mon Jan 24 06:18:48 EST 2005

I added this to the Wiki. Hope that's OK.

http://haskell.org/hawiki/TimeLibrary

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this   message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential   and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the   person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review,   retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other   than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received  this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the   material from any computer.