ANN: hs-fltk - a binding to the FLTK GUI toolkit

Simon Marlow simonmar at
Wed Jan 5 09:04:15 EST 2005

On 20 December 2004 13:02, Einar Karttunen wrote:

> "Simon Peyton-Jones" <simonpj at> writes:
>> This doesn't sound right to me.  It may be an unintended consequence
>> of the new package story.  Simon M is on holiday, but I'll discuss
>> it with him as soon as poss.
> Creating a simple test case was nontrivial but this should work:

I can't reproduce any problems with this test case - what exactly goes
wrong for you?  It compiles fine, and I can compile a module that
imports something from module Fii that was re-exported from a hidden
module.  I had to modify the package description slightly to track
recent changes to Cabal in GHC.