Renaming of HUnit

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Wed Jan 5 03:37:36 EST 2005

A minor quible (and it may be a bit late now...)

I see Brian refer to Test.Hunit. Wouldn't it be more sensible to place it in
Debug.Hunit, so it resides with Debug.QuickCheck in the library namespace?
Users scanning the libraries for testing tools shouldn't have to look in
many places.

Or maybe QuickCheck could be re-exported to Test.QuickCheck.

Alistair.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this   message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential   and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the   person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review,   retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other   than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received  this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the   material from any computer.