System.Time.Clock Design Issues

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Thu Feb 3 05:13:49 EST 2005

I would support both of these positions.

But I just noticed Simon M's response, and wonder if I'm missing something
here:
[[
I don't think we need this either, at lesat not in the external
interface.  Any calculations you can do with this type you can do on a
calendar time.
]]
Is it proposed that the primary interface include a calendar time (which I
take to mean something like (year,month,day,hour,min,sec,subsec)?

#g