Data.IntMap API

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 2 09:19:05 EST 2005

On 29 November 2005 14:00, Ross Paterson wrote:

> It would be useful if one of the nightlies could put up web-browsable
> documentation for the HEAD libraries.  That would make it easier for
> people who don't follow CVS to spot problems and contribute text
> between GHC releases.

Done; docs for a nightly build will from now on be available from:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/

for HEAD, and

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/stable/docs/

for STABLE.

The HEAD docs now include the Building Guide, which currently isn't
linked from the main title page (I'll fix that):

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/building/

I've still to add some links from elsewhere in the GHC site.

Cheers,
	Simon