finding the dependecies of cabal packages

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:23:20 EDT 2005

Yes! You are right but the hooks are still useful as long as they
don't change the compilation process. A good example is the postConf
hook which I have in HSQL. It performs some checks and after that it
returns HookedBuildInfo. This doesn't prevent HSQL to be build from
Visual Studio. An another example is the postBuild hook which allows
to do some magic after the main build process.

Cheers,
  Krasimir