Regexp library

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Wed Oct 27 18:17:59 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 08:39:37AM +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Looking at HTests, I guess that the list of substrings returned corresponds
> to the brackets in the regexp?

Yup.

> Is the darcs subdirectory just there for version control?

You mean at
http://urchin.earth.li/darcs/ian/regexp
?
That's intended to be given to darcs, not a web browser, although the
way it works means you can see a copy of the source there. The _darcs
directory is where the version control stuff lives, yes (and in general
_darcs/current would be a better place to look for a consistent
set of files, although it doesn't matter in this case as I don't work in
that repository).

Incidentally,
http://urchin.earth.li/~ian/re-0.0.2.tar.gz
fixes a couple of silly bugs.