Regexp library

Ian Lynagh igloo at
Wed Oct 27 18:17:59 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 08:39:37AM +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:
> Looking at HTests, I guess that the list of substrings returned corresponds
> to the brackets in the regexp?

> Is the darcs subdirectory just there for version control?

You mean at
That's intended to be given to darcs, not a web browser, although the
way it works means you can see a copy of the source there. The _darcs
directory is where the version control stuff lives, yes (and in general
_darcs/current would be a better place to look for a consistent
set of files, although it doesn't matter in this case as I don't work in
that repository).

fixes a couple of silly bugs.