Haskell Libraries Wishlist

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Thu Oct 21 11:31:36 EDT 2004

Manuel M T Chakravarty <chak at cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

> Shae, given that you wrote the original wiki page, would agree that we
> change it as outlined above?

Well, I didn't write the original wiki page, Isaac Jones did...
And the wiki culture is such that you are encouraged to make whatever changes
you see fit, at any time.

I've been using wikis for several years, so I'm used to a wiki process of:
1) do it
2) expect others to refine it

sometimes others refine by changing it back, or by extending a
structure, or by simplifying it...

There are some MoinMoin macros that might make your life easier, I'll see if I
can figure out exactly how they could make your life easier.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - Programmer - http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,