monadLib 1.0 available

Iavor S. Diatchki diatchki at cse.ogi.edu
Wed Oct 20 14:13:16 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

A version of the monad library I work on every now and then is now
available from my web page:
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~diatchki/monadLib/

It can also be obtained from the 'fptools' CVS repository in subdirectory:
libraries/monads
(note that the files under Unstable/* are obsolete and i don't plan to
work on them anymore)

In principle it is quite similar to the library distributed with the
usual Haskell implementations.
In this version there was no effort to make the two compatable.
The library interface is documented using the haddock tool (thanks Simon!).

For questions, suggestions, or bug reports, please drop me a mail.

-Iavor