Heirarchical name space allocation

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Mar 30 02:43:48 EST 2004

Simon,

Have you given any thought to adding some security to go along with
library versioning?  I'm thinking of something like the C# repository,
where the version of the library you compile against has a digital
signature, and the signature is embedded in the app.  The point is to
prevent an attack where someone substitutes another library, with the
same version information and public interface, and hijacks your code.

Seth