HaXml, further updates

Graham Klyne gk at ninebynine.org
Mon Jun 28 18:33:01 EDT 2004

I've done some cleaning up on the code (removing all the old parameter
entity handling logic in the parser), and fixed a serious known bug in the
general entity substitution filter (recursive GE definitions would blow the
stack).  The GE substitution logic has been reorganized to separate the
various phases.
Some new test cases have been added to the test suite.

The current code is at:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/20040628-Haxml-1.12.zip
   http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/HaXml-1.12/

There's plenty more that I could do (e.g. see the TODO.txt), but I plan to
turn my attention to other areas for the foreseeable future.

#g