Haskell Extensions in various compilers (Cabal)

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Mon Jul 26 21:19:01 EDT 2004

> Martin Sjögren <msjogren at gmail.com> writes:
>> If you mean restricted type synonyms
>> (http://cvs.haskell.org/Hugs/pages/users_guide/restricted-synonyms.html),
>> I think the constructor should be called RestrictedTypeSynonyms. :)

Nope.  RestrictedTypeSynonyms is already there.

Malcolm Wallace <Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk> writes:

> Or, if you mean something like
>     data Dummy a;
> then how about EmptyDataDecls or VoidDataTypes?

Yep, that's what I meant.  I'll call them VoidDataTypes.  Thanks!



More information about the Libraries mailing list