Combinators for ReadP

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 23 04:14:50 EDT 2004

Martin

Thanks.  If you were to take the existing ReadP module, add your stuff, Haddockise it with explanatory text, then I'll put the result in place.

ReadP would be much more useful if it had some introductory Haddock documentation too, including a reference to Koen Claessen's paper, if you felt up to doing that too.

Many thanks for your help.

Simon