less than serious - PreludeExts

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Jan 16 18:17:22 EST 2004

In the true spirit of wikiwiki comes PreludeExts, all the tiny useful bits of
code you think should be in the Prelude, but aren't.

http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/PreludeExts

Anyway, this started when someone on #haskell wanted a permutations function
for the Nth time. I read Koen's "this should be in the Prelude" comment for the
Nth time, and PreludeExts was born.

If you have small (or not so small) generally useful bits of code, you are
invited to put them onto the PreludeExts page.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226
#haskell on irc.freenode.net - We Put the Funk in Funktion