Adding FGL to the hierarchical libraries

Derek Elkins ddarius at hotpop.com
Wed Jan 14 16:44:37 EST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:57:53 -0800
Martin Erwig <erwig at cs.orst.edu> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Abe Egnor and Isaac Jones at Aetion Technologies have refactored the
> modules of the FGL
> (http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/~erwig/fgl/haskell/) into the new
> hierarchical name space.
>
> It is therefore possible now to add the FGL directly to the
> hierarchical library structure.
>
> I don't really know how that works, but I would like to contribute
> the FGL to the hierarchical libraries. (I haven't released the new
> version yet, but plan to do so soon.)

Don't name the intermediate directories (subheirarchies) or modules Aux.
On Windows platforms (at least 2k, almost certainly earlier ones as well
though) aux (or aux.* in general) is a special file name.
Because of this I can't just extract the files, but will need to
manually rename the directories and edit the source files, and if I
directly refer to anything that used to be in Data.Graph.Inductive.Aux
 my source files will be (slightly) non-portable.