Links to XML and related work-in-progress

Graham Klyne gk at
Mon Feb 2 16:45:08 EST 2004

Further to my previous message, the work-in-progress modifications to HXml
Toolbox, etc, can be browsed here here: (URI module)   (POpen)

Downloadable ZIP files are here:

I've included the full HXml Toolbox with my modifications here;  very few
of the files are actually changed from the standard distribution at:

Changes include:
Replaced copy of HTTP directory with copy from, and small changes
to Browser.hs and HTTP.hs:
Replaced POpen with Win32 version:
Changes to XmlInput.hs:
Changes to RunTestCases.hs:
Added Hugs.bat to run Hugs with required compilation environment:

Graham Klyne
For email: