Module names vs file path in Setup.description

Krasimir Angelov ka2_mail at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 05:08:49 EDT 2004

    Thinking about package description I wonder why
the "modules" field in Setup.description is defines as
a set of module names, while "main-is" is defines as
file path. The "c-sources" also uses list of file
paths. When using the module names it is easier to
determine the file names. Maybe it's better to use
module names only for "exposed-modules" field. I also
propose to rename "modules" to "hs-sources". In such
way all fields which specify files will use the same
format.

Cheers,
  Krasimir