sequences

Robert Will robertw at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Wed Apr 7 11:46:11 EDT 2004

Ross,

The Abstract Sequences of my proposal are really not so much different
from yours, with the advantag that I already have 5 (five)
implementations and the approach scales to Ordered Collections (which
could be standardised later).  I strongly suggest we make up a common
proposal, I'll write you with details when I've finished my Master's
thesis (in some weeks).

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 ross at soi.city.ac.uk wrote:

> To have something concrete to discuss, I've placed a structure based on
> Edison at
> docs: http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~ross/seq/
> code: http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~ross/seq.tar.gz

PS: Dessy also started with (list-compatible) Sequences and than added the
rest.  We should certainly not make that detour on the large scale.

Robert