DData

ajb at spamcop.net ajb at spamcop.net
Mon Apr 5 20:22:53 EDT 2004

G'day all.

Quoting Dylan Thurston <dpt at lotus.bostoncoop.net>:

> I think this may be controversial.  In particular, there's already
> Data.Edison, which is competing, and some people feel strongly that a
> class-based approach to overloading should be at least supported.

Speaking as the guy currently responsible for hacking on Edison (despite
not being particularly responsible in this duty), I have no problem with
rebuilding it as a layer on top of DData.  Indeed, integrating the two
a bit more closely might settle some arguments, at least for a while.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage