Fw: library infrastructure roundup (Alastair Reid)

Isaac Jones ijones@syntaxpolice.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:25:29 -0400

"Dominic Steinitz" <dominic.steinitz@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

>> I have put together a crypto library based on other people's contributions
>> so that you can use standard padding and modes with them. I'm currently
>> trying to find some web space to put the whole package in. I also haven't
>> got a CVS repository so that other people can add to it.
>> (snip)

You might check out the haskell-libs sourceforge project if you want
web space and a CVS repository for your haskell stuff:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/haskell-libs/

And I believe that Shae Erisson <shae@ScannedInAvian.com> administers
it.

>> Should I add it to your list in
> http://haskell.org/hawiki/LibrariesAndTools?

Why not?  You could even add an "unstable" section for things which
are brand new.  Also, the last table is for random stuff.

peace,

isaac