HGL

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 03:09:41 -0700

there also seems to be a bug in it's implementation causing the size
result to diverge. changing the lines:
    x2 = x2 + width
    y2 = y2 + ascent + descent
    x2 = x1 + width
    y2 = y1 + ascent + descent
seems to fix it.

I also see various ways the X11 version could be improved, helping
efficiency when double buffering, and improving compliance with modern
window manager protocols. where should patches be sent? I have write
access to the repository but wouldn't want to step on someones toes if
sending patches to the list is more appropriate.
        John