Standard module header trivia

Frank Atanassow franka@cs.uu.nl
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:53:53 +0100 (CET)

I have a very nitpicking question about the "standard module header" described
here:

  http://www.haskell.org/~simonmar/libraries/conventions.html

I am not sure if the header is intended to be automatically processed, so:

If the source file is a literate Haskell file, is the header supposed to be in
the Haskell code portion of the file? Or, if the literate part is LaTeX, say,
does one put it in a LaTeX comment so that it can appear at the head of the
file?

Are literate files even allowed for "standard library modules"? (I don't see
any in the Hugs libraries distribution, for example.)

Regards,
--
Frank