Using Haddock for standard libraries (was: RE: ANNOUNCE: Haddock version 0.1, a Haskell documentation tool)

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 03:40:24 -0700

At 2002-05-06 03:27, Simon Marlow wrote:

>This doesn't mean it will be a "standard" as such, merely that the
>reference implementation of the libraries will be marked-up using
>Haddock annotations.  If people aren't comfortable with requiring a
>specific tool for generating the documentation from the reference
>sources, then we could perhaps standardise the annotation syntax
>instead.

That's probably good enough for me. I'd like to start documenting my
code, but I'd like to be sure that I won't have to rewrite all the
comments just because the doc tool falls out of favour.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA