How can I convert from type GUI String to String?

Bruno de Andrade Felipe bruno_a_felipe@bol.com.br
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:00:11 -0300

I am building an interface using the tclhaskell and I
need to get what the user types in the "entry" but the
function "getEntry" returns a GUI String and the
function "setEntry" needs a String not a GUI String.
So how can I convert from GUI String to String?? Or is
there any other way to get waht the user type?

thanks for the help

Here is the code:
botao <- button janela [text "Muda Texto", command
(setEntry entrada2 (getEntry entrada1))]

Quer ter seu pr=F3prio endere=E7o na Internet?
Garanta j=E1 o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
Dom=EDniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br