Dimensional analysis with fundeps (some physics comments)

Alastair Reid reid@cs.utah.edu
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:19:22 -0600

> I'm cross-posting this to the Libraries list...

I'm not sure that's an appropriate thing to do.

As I understand it, the libraries list is concerned with libraries which
 are currently in the standard, or that are getting stable enough to either add
 to the standard or for some non-singular set of compilers to officially
 support.

OTOH, the dimensional analysis stuff is not a library, not a proposed library
 and, since it seems to be less than a week old, not approaching stability.

--
Alastair Reid