[jhc] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: jhc-0.8.1

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:06:23 UTC 2014

I tried to compile from darcs repo, however I am unable to even run
./configure. 'autoreconf' returns an error:

autoreconf
configure.ac:17: error: required file 'ac-macros/compile' not found
configure.ac:17:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'compile'
configure.ac:13: error: required file 'ac-macros/config.guess' not found
configure.ac:13:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'config.guess'
configure.ac:13: error: required file 'ac-macros/config.sub' not found
configure.ac:13:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'config.sub'
configure.ac:5: error: required file 'ac-macros/install-sh' not found
configure.ac:5:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'install-sh'
configure.ac:5: error: required file 'ac-macros/missing' not found
configure.ac:5:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'missing'
parallel-tests: error: required file 'ac-macros/test-driver' not found
parallel-tests:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'test-driver'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

I don't know how to proceed.