[jhc] JHC: problem with transformers

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Mon Jul 21 09:17:23 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Dmitry Kulagin
<dmitry.kulagin at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS.: This code _does_ compile if I don't use -f no-global-optimize. However,
> I experiment with larger code, which is only compiled if I turn this
> optimization off. That is why I try to stick with this option.

Hi, Interesting. I have not tested with no-global-optimize in a while,
it is possible there is an optimization I accidentally depended on
happening in the GRIN backend that is disabled by it.

Is the main reason you are doing it is for code size? I should
investigate why the code blows up for that case too.

    John

--
John Meacham - http://notanumber.net/