[jhc] [patch] Use test-framework-th library on SelfTest.

Kiwamu Okabe kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Thu May 23 10:39:25 CEST 2013

Hi John.

I send patch manually, because following error occurs.
I would like to send 7th patch...

$ darcs send
Creating patch to "http://repetae.net/repos/jhc"...
Patch bundle will be sent to: Darcs Patch jhc <jhc at haskell.org> Darcs
Patch jhc <john at repetae.net>
Tue Mar 26 17:52:18 JST 2013  kiwamu at debian.or.jp
  * Fix NAIVEGC bug. Should update pg after running gc_perform_gc.
Shall I send this patch? (1/7)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Wed Apr  3 04:28:34 JST 2013  kiwamu at debian.or.jp
  * Gdb script to dump Haskell heap.
Shall I send this patch? (2/7)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Wed Apr  3 04:44:39 JST 2013  kiwamu at debian.or.jp
  * Support Windows MinGW32 platform.
Shall I send this patch? (3/7)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Wed Apr  3 04:54:32 JST 2013  kiwamu at debian.or.jp
  * Ready to cabal install jhc.
Shall I send this patch? (4/7)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Thu Apr  4 03:50:34 JST 2013  kiwamu at debian.or.jp
  * Need -lm option with compiling -fdebug to pass large/RayT regress test.
Shall I send this patch? (5/7)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Will not ask whether to send 2 already decided patches.
You don't want to send any patches, and that's fine with me!

Sometimes it freezes on testing.
I rewrite it with test-framework.
I am so happy if you merge the patch.

Best regards,