[jhc] [patch] New RTS for tiny CPU

Kiwamu Okabe kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Sat Mar 16 13:13:33 CET 2013

Hi Jorge.

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM, jorge.pelizzoni at gmail.com
<jorge.pelizzoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you possible let us know which tiny cpu/memory size you are using? Are
> you using any programming framework library, such as the ones for Functional

Now I am using Ajhc to run Haskell code on 40kB memory size.
(See https://github.com/ajhc/demo-cortex-m3#stm32f3-discovery.)
But I am use only one library, containers.
(See https://github.com/ajhc/demo-cortex-m3/blob/master/stm32f3-discovery/Makefile#L76.)

> Reactive Programming (Yampa, Reactive, Reactive-Banana, etc)? How has been
> the experience?

No. The frameworks have not been ported to jhc/Ajhc yet.
In future, we will use these with jhc/Ajhc,
but I think it's difficult that use these on tiny CPU (memory =~ 40kB).
Perhaps, we can find tiny framework for tiny CPU.

Thank's,
--
Kiwamu Okabe