[jhc] ANNOUNCE: Ajhc 0.8.0.5 Release
kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Fri Jun 7 19:30:41 CEST 2013
We are happy to announce Ajhc 0.8.0.5.
Major change on this release is supporting haddock.
You can see Ajhc's internal using web browser.
Ajhc's project web site is found at http://ajhc.metasepi.org/.
You can get the source code from https://github.com/ajhc/ajhc/tags.
* Support haddock. You can read haddock on
* Split library from Ajhc program.
* Better NAIVEGC.
* Add arity "arena" to all functions compiled by Ajhc. For supporting
reentrant in future.
* Run SelfTest and rtstest on travis-ci.
* Add jahm command to download file from Hackage DB, because sometime
perl script occurs error.
- - -
More information about the jhc