[jhc] ANNOUNCE: Ajhc 0.8.0.3 Release
kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Tue Apr 2 22:02:25 CEST 2013
We are happy to announce Ajhc 0.8.0.3.
Major change on this release is supporting Windows MinGW32 platform.
And you can cabal install ajhc.
Perhaps changes on the announce will be merged to jhc.
Ajhc's project web site is found at http://ajhc.masterq.net/.
You can get the source code from https://github.com/ajhc/ajhc/tags.
* Support Windows MinGW32 platform
* You can cabal install Ajhc.
* Use DrIFT-cabalized command also to generate DrIFT deriving
* Dump Haskell heap with gdb script (utils/gdb_jhc.py)
* Use haskeline package to replace readline or editline
* No more depend on haskell98 package
- - -
More information about the jhc