[jhc] [bug][jhc 7.7] about newIOArray: variable undeclared in the generated C source

Dirk Ullrich dirk.ullrich at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:27:36 CET 2012

Hallo John,

your announcement that jhc now can be built by GHC 7.0 started me to
try the even newer GHC 7.2 and 7.4rc1. There seams some work to do,
and for warming up I've tried to patch DrIFT for these GHC versions. I
attach a patch for the darcs version of DrIFT. I have tested it both
with GHC 7.2.2 and 7.4rc1, but not with older GHC versions since I
currently only have 7.2.2 and 7.4rc1 installed.

Hope that helps
Dirk