[jhc] jhc's development state and an embedded dream

Jorge Marques Pelizzoni jorge.pelizzoni at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:46:42 CET 2012

Hi, all!

I bumped into JHC totally by chance and got quite interested. It's
been a while since I started dreaming of developing embedded real-time
systems in Haskell subject to somewhat hard memory constraints (from
32KB to 128KB RAM).

Am I wrong in guessing that JHC might be the best shot we have so far
in that direction? Would it be applicable at all in that scenario?

JHC's site mentions that the description of development state in JHC's
Original Page is out of date. Could anyone possibly provide/point to a
summary of recent developments?

Thanks in advance. Cheers,

Jorge.