[jhc] JHC's internal format conflicting with ARM instruction set?

Simon Broadhead sbroadhead at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 07:09:10 CET 2011

As far as I can tell there is no such attribute for GCC. However,
there is good news! I just managed to get it to work by adding '-marm'
to the compiler flags, which I suppose prevents it from using Thumb at
all (I had already turned off 'Compile for Thumb' in Xcode but I guess
that doesn't do the same thing). It isn't necessarily an ideal
solution but it works, and that's good enough for now. If there is a
preprocessor flag that indicates whether Thumb or ARM is being used
(which I didn't see in my cursory glance at Google), it would be easy
to have eval set the proper bits. Even if not, it would be easy enough
to add one to the build script. It would just require a bit more
diligence to make sure the flag reflects reality at all times.

Thanks,

Simon