[jhc] JHC's internal format conflicting with ARM instruction set?

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Fri Jan 7 06:12:03 CET 2011

Hmm... can you specify whether ARM or THUMB mode is used on a function
by function basis with a gcc attribute? if so, we can flag all entry
point functions (the ones starting with E_) as being the one with the
LSB set to zero and then the representation will match when eval
clears out the bottom two bits.

    John