[jhc] Darcs head

humasect humasect at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 02:54:51 EDT 2010

Hello friends; I have great interest and need for using Haskell with the
iPhone. Here I am with JHC, looking to compile, the tarballs seem out of
date for GHC 6.12.x but here is a message right after the website
instructions of ./autoreconf -i , then ./configure, then make :

happy -a -g -c src/FrontEnd/HsParser.y -o src/FrontEnd/HsParser.hs
unused rules: 2
shift/reduce conflicts: 73
reduce/reduce conflicts: 23
sed -e 's/^{-# OPTIONS[A-Z_]*/{-# OPTIONS_GHC -w /' -i
src/FrontEnd/HsParser.hs
sed: -i may not be used with stdin
make: *** [src/FrontEnd/HsParser.hs] Error 1
make: *** Deleting file `src/FrontEnd/HsParser.hs'

I had looked in the sources a bit to see where 'sed' is called and what
other way the -i option is to be used. System is Mac 10.6

I am thinking the -i could be turned into a '<' , but i cannot find where in
the source very well.

Thanks!
-humasect