[jhc] Haskell + SDL on the Wii

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Jul 29 20:38:14 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:11:46AM +0000, Korcan Hussein wrote:
> I just managed to achieve this over the last few days:
>
> On the PC (vbox): http://imgur.com/J9Nkd.png
> on the Wii: http://i.imgur.com/7DWdf.jpg
>
> So i've managed to get the core SDL bindings building on jhc, I've barely tested it and I did notice an issue with the low level bmp function not working and I'm not sure if this is an issue with jhc or something else but I haven't looked into this much yet.

Super Cool. The problems you are running into are highly likely to be a
bug in jhc, but the good news is that once they are pointed out and I
have a reproducble test case, I can make them go away pretty fast :)

I hope to put out another release this weekend, there have been a lot of
bug fixes since the last one and I am including some features to make
creating shared libraries or targeting a platform like the Wii somewhat
easier.

        John