[jhc] foreign ptr bugs

Korcan Hussein korcan_h at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:54:15 CET 2010

Building jhc from darcs repo I get a compile error:

src/FrontEnd/Class.hs:643:12:
    No instance for (Binary (Map.Map Name Class))
      arising from a use of `get' at src/FrontEnd/Class.hs:643:12-26
    Possible fix:
      add an instance declaration for (Binary (Map.Map Name Class))
    In a stmt of a 'do' expression: an <- get
    In the expression:
        do { ah <- get;
             ai <- get;
             aj <- get;