[jhc] including C source files?

David Roundy roundyd at physics.oregonstate.edu
Fri Sep 18 07:31:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering what we are supposed to do to include C source files,
accessed via the FFI? Including them on the command line (as I was
tempted to do) just results in a complaint that they aren't haskell.
Do I need to compile it separately with gcc and then pass the object
file on the command line? I guess I could just experiment, but I'm
feeling lazy, so I'm asking instead...

This is with regard to getting jhc support to support the franchise
test suite.  It's a little embarassing that it fails the ffi portion.
:(

David