[jhc] darcs patch: add warnings not to edit auto-generated Prim.hs file.

David Roundy roundyd at physics.oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 8 18:08:43 EDT 2009

With your latest changes, I get the following compile errors:

[150 of 167] Compiling Ho.Binary        ( ./src/Ho/Binary.hs,
./src/Ho/Binary.o )

./src/Ho/Binary.hs:94:13: Not in scope: `libHoHeader'

./src/Ho/Binary.hs:94:13: Not in scope: `libHoLib'

./src/Ho/Binary.hs:94:13: Not in scope: `libTcMap'

./src/Ho/Binary.hs:94:13: Not in scope: `libBuildMap'

./src/Ho/Binary.hs:94:13: Not in scope: `libFileName'

David

P.S. Is there a Haskell YAML parser that you would recommend?